Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My views on anime vs. American cartoons

Anime has become increasingly popular in the US over the past decade. I'm not sure about you, but I prefer anime over American cartoons, because ours have a lack of story line and action (and I don't mean mindless violence). In anime every episode links up with the last and it's the story that keeps me coming back for more, wanting to know what is gonna happen next. In cartoons every episode has it's own story, so it doesn't matter happens in an episode, because it won't affect the next. Also in anime there is a lot more character development and the characters have more personality, because of this you either come to love or hate them, which makes it all the more dramatic when they fail, succeed, or even die.




***Daily Deal***

Hellsing Cosplay Props -- Alucard Black Gun

$98.00




No comments:

Post a Comment